By Ray Starmann
When General James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis was picked by President Trump to serve as Secretary of Defense, the veteran community was largely ecstatic. Finally, someone would sit in the Pentagon’s top seat who was a warrior, and an enemy of the PC monster eating the military alive.
While there is no doubt that General Mattis served honorably, there is growing doubt and indeed fear that he will never lift a finger to stop the social engineering that is putting the US military on a collision course to disaster.
Therefore, US Defense Watch has comprised a list of questions for General Mattis to answer…
- Why have you done nothing to reverse former Secretary of Defense Ash Carter’s December 2015 authorization that allowed women to serve in the combat arms? From statements, you have made in the past, it is clear that you do not agree with Carter’s decision, which was never authorized by Congress, or signed by President Obama. What is stopping you from rescinding this order with a mere stroke of a pen in ten seconds?
- On that same subject, sir, why were you unable to give Senator Kirsten Gillibrand a direct answer to her question whether you supported the idea of women serving in the combat arms, during your confirmation hearing? On that note; how is Senator Kirsten Gillibrand qualified to comment on the issue of women in the combat arms? She has never served in the military. She has never been in combat, nor has she spent one day in the combat arms. So, why are you letting this woman dictate policy?
- What is your opinion concerning the 36 million dollar study the Marines did that clearly showed that coed and all female units are slower and weaker than all male units in simulated combat tasks and environments?
- Do you believe, like former Secretary of the Navy, Ray Mabus, that because he watched four female Marines negotiate an 8 foot wall, that women should serve in Marine infantry units?
- What is your view on transgenders serving in the military? You seem to dance around that subject quite a lot.
- Recently, the first gay wedding was held in the West Point chapel. Do you believe that open homosexuality in the military enhances readiness and increases morale? Reports indicate that homosexual assaults in the military are higher than those among heterosexuals. How is open homosexuality helping our military?
- Why did you not defend Major General Ryan Gonsalves, who was denied a third star because he referred to a Congressional staffer as ‘sweetheart?’ Don’t you feel that Gonsalves was another victim of the PC mafia running the Pentagon?
- Why are you allowing physical standards in the military to plummet in order to placate feminist fantasies about women in combat?
- What are you doing about the fact that the Special Forces Qualification Course apparently has no physical standards anymore, in order to allow the JFKSWCS to pass females. How is this enhancing readiness? Aren’t you upset that the Green Berets are evolving into the Girl Scouts in front of your eyes?
- What are you doing about the Army’s decision to no longer require soldiers in Basic Combat Training to throw a live grenade because so many female recruits are unable to throw a grenade far enough without killing themselves and the instructors? How does this help our military’s readiness?
- What are your thoughts concerning the Marine Corps’ decision to end a grueling physical test at the Marine Infantry Officer Basic Course, a decision that obviously was made because women can’t pass the course. How does this help readiness?
- What are feelings towards the Marines’ ‘Unconscious Bias’ training which is being conducted to brainwash young Marine men into believing women are just as strong as they are?
- When are the records of all female graduates from Ranger School, including ‘Mommy Ranger’ going to be released to members of Congress who have been requesting them since 2015?
- What is the status of Second Lieutenant Spencer Rapone? What is his duty position now? Is he still under investigation? How are you allowing him to remain on active duty after he violated the UCMJ by referring to you as a ‘vile, evil fu*k?’
- Do you believe that if you balance lactation support with readiness, like former Secretary of the Army, John McHugh instructed in a 2015 memorandum to worldwide commands: you will, in fact, actually have readiness?
- What do you think our enemies think of our feminized, PC military?
- What happens when we get in the next war and our female warriors and PC soy boys have to face off at close quarters with Ivan; not at stand-off range, firing time on target Tomahawks? Do you think we might have a problem?
- Do you, like your subordinate, General Gwen Bingham believe that pregnancies are no hindrance to readiness? Can you tell me how a pregnant woman is supposed to deploy?
- Isn’t the term, ‘Maternity Army Combat Uniform’ an oxymoron? Are we going to send pregnant women into combat? If not, then why in the name of God is the Army using this term?
- What is your opinion on the Army’s decision to can all LRSD (LRRP) teams on active duty and in the National Guard, essentially because today’s commanders are risk averse and rely too much on technology?
- What are your thoughts concerning disciplinary courses of action for Master Sergeant Robin Brown, who took an oath of re-enlistment, while wearing a dinosaur puppet in her right hand? How long would Brown have lasted in Curtis Le May’s Air Force?
- Speaking of the Air Force, what is the plan to save the Air Force Academy from being destroyed by the PC fools who are currently in charge there, including the lesbian commandant of cadets? Would you say that when the military adopts Hollywood values the military is in danger of destroying itself?
- What are your thoughts concerning the Marine Corps’ plan to recruit more women and eventually place them in combat arms units? How do women in combat units increase the overall operational tempo of the Marine Corps?
- Do you agree that our national security policy is now being run based on feminist fantasies?
- Since you are failing to stop any of the social engineering begun under Bill Clinton, and which snowballed into hell under Barack Hussein Obama, many people are concluding that you, yourself, sir, are actually a PC Trojan Horse. Are you?
- How many minutes away is the US military from the Hour of the Clusterfu*k, that defined as the total destruction of the US military in the next war?