Germany: Muslims planned to finance jihad massacre with money extorted from the Vatican

Jihad Watch

They “plotted to have two suicide bombers set off explosive vests and then open fire on passers-by with automatic rifles.” They “hoped to finance their plot by selling to the Vatican a video showing proof of life of a priest who was kidnapped by IS in Syria.”

Nothing a little “dialogue” won’t fix. Maybe Pope Francis could travel to Düsseldorf, slip these poor dears a few bucks, and explain to them how true Islam and the proper understanding of the Qur’an reject every form of violence.

“Düsseldorf terror plot: Three in court over plan for ‘IS’ bloodbath,” DW, July 5, 2017:

Three men accused of plotting a killing spree in the German city of Düsseldorf have appeared in court. The attack, using explosive vests and bullets, was to be financed with money extorted from the Vatican.

The three defendants, identified as Saleh A., Mahood B. and Hamza C., appeared in the dock on Wednesday, accused of plotting suicide bombings and shootings in the western city of Düsseldorf.

The three were “believed to have plotted to have two suicide bombers set off explosive vests and then open fire on passers-by with automatic rifles,” the Düsseldorf court said in a statement.

The case was brought after 25-year-old Syrian Saleh A. went to a police station in Paris in February last year and told police he “had a certain amount of information about a sleeper cell that was read to strike in Germany.” A. was extradited to Germany in October.

German authorities believe Saleh A. and Hamza C., 27, joined the extremist group “Islamic State” (IS) in Syria in early 2014. It is there that A. was said to have been given orders for the attack from the leadership level of IS. They crossed from Syria to Turkey in 2014 and were said to have reached Germany, traveling separately via Greece, between March and July 2015.

Massacre planned in the old town

Saleh A. was then believed to have drawn up plans for the attack in which two of the jihadis would detonate explosive vests in Düsseldorf’s historic old town. Another attacker would then have been placed at the old town’s exit, where he would have been tasked with killing as many of those fleeing the scene as possible with automatic weapons.

The two were then said to have convinced co-defendant Mahood B., 25, to join them in the plan.

The three hoped to finance their plot by selling to the Vatican a video showing proof of life of a priest who was kidnapped by IS in Syria.

All three men are accused of planning a terror attack and of being members of IS. Two of the three men were to be assessed psychologically to assess their capacity for criminal responsibility….

2 comments on “Germany: Muslims planned to finance jihad massacre with money extorted from the Vatican
  1. You have made some decent points there. I checked on the net to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

Comments are closed.