By Ray Starmann
The mile long, 88 boxcar train wreck called diversity in the US military continues to careen off a cliff like an endless showing of Thelma and Louise.
The Stage 4 Cancer called political correctness continues to metastasize in the US military, while the victim low crawls to its final reckoning.
The march of social misfits and the insane continues unabated in the lean green machine with no end in sight.
We ain’t at Fort Riley, Kansas, no more, Sergeant Toto.
The villainous, traitorous scum who now refers to her/himself as Private Chelsea Manning will soon be back on active duty in the United States Army.
In 2010, then Specialist Bradley Manning was charged with the following offenses in 2010:
• UCMJ 104 (Aiding the enemy): 1 count
• UCMJ 92 (Failure to obey a lawful order or regulation): 9 counts. Mostly related to computers
• Army Regulation 25-2, para. 4-5(a)(3): Modifying or installing unauthorized software to a system, using it for ‘unintended’ purposes
• Army Regulation 25-2, para. 4-5(a)(4): Circumventing security mechanisms
• Army Regulation 25-2, para. 4-6(k): Forbids transferring classified or sensitive information to non-secure systems
• Army Regulation 380-5: Improper storage of classified information
• UCMJ 134 (General article): 24 counts. These counts incorporate statutes from the United States Code:
• 18 U.S.C. § 641: Embezzlement and Theft of Public Money, Property or Records. The government said the records that Manning transferred were ‘things of value’.
• 18 U.S.C. § 793(e): This is part of the Espionage Act. The law forbids ‘unauthorized persons’ from taking ‘national defense’ information and either ‘retaining’ it or delivering it to ‘persons not entitled to receive it’.
• 18 U.S.C. § 1030(a) 1 and 2: These are from the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986. Section 1030(a)(1) is sometimes called the ‘Computer Espionage’ law as it borrows from the Espionage Act.
In 2013, she was convicted of all except for the most severe, aiding the enemy. Manning was reduced in rank to Private E-1, forfeited all pay and was given a dishonorable discharge.
Before leaving office, President Obama commuted all but four months of Manning’s sentence.
She, he, whatever is set to be released on Wednesday.
Because Private Manning’s court martial conviction is under appeal, she will continue to serve on active duty in an unpaid status until a final decision is made.
As an active-duty soldier, Manning will still have access to healthcare benefits, allowing her to receive sex reassignment surgery, which was approved by the U.S. Army last September. However, if Manning’s appeal is denied, then she could face a dishonorable discharge that would remove her access to healthcare benefits: including access to a gender therapist, hormone replacement therapy, and consultation for surgeries.
According to US Army spokesman, Dave Foster, “Pvt. Manning is statutorily entitled to medical care while on excess leave in an active duty status, pending final appellate review.
In a nutshell, the American tax payers will be paying for a traitor to receive gender reassignment surgery; a Quisling who gave Wikileaks, which is really a Russian FSB front, 700,000 secret military and State Department documents and battlefield videos.
In a nutshell the American tax payers will be forking out their hard earned bucks for a mentally ill person to receive gender reassignment surgery.
Since last summer, it is now A-OK for the mentally ill, aka transgenders to not only serve in the US military, but to receive gender reassignment surgery.
Of course Manning has the left on her side. To liberals, she’s not a traitor; she’s a transgender victim who was picked on by the army and military prison officials.
“Like far too many people in prison, particularly transgender women, Chelsea Manning has had to survive unthinkable violence throughout the seven years of her incarceration,” ACLU attorney Chase Strangio said, according to USA Today.
And, the beat goes on at the Pentagon…
Crazy people on active duty – hoo ahh…
Liberace is my new commander…
Women are ferocious weapons of war…
And, I keep asking the same question every day.
Where have you gone Mad Dog Mattis, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you?
We have not heard a peep from General Mattis concerning the lunatic social engineering that started in the 1990’s and that went viral during the Obama administration.
One wonders what kind of duty the PC Army will have the transgender traitor do?
Perhaps she’ll be boxing up some more of those red high heels that ROTC cadets wear now.
Or, maybe she’ll be painting rocks in a pink high gloss, to show empathy for all the transgender nuts who want to serve.
Of course she can always go on police call. She can pick up garbage in a maternity ACU to show the world how transgenders can become pregnant and still take down ISIS, North Korea, Iran and Russia.
Manning is ecstatic that she is being released from prison and that she will soon be able to use the military’s love of diversity to undergo gender reassignment surgery.
“For the first time, I can see a future for myself as Chelsea,” she said in the statement. “I can imagine surviving and living as the person who I am and can finally be in the outside world. Freedom used to be something that I dreamed of but never allowed myself to fully imagine.”
I see a future for you too, Private Manning.
It’s called a firing squad.