- Republican candidate is questioned about Democratic email leaks – and says he doesn’t know who did it
- Then says if it was Russia, ‘I hope you can find Hillary’s 30,000 missing emails’
- Taunted Clinton over her server scandal which saw her use a homebrew device in the basement of her upstate New York home for official business
- Trump spoke at a press conference at his Doral resort in Miami, Florida morning after Clinton became official Democratic candidate
- Furious response from Clinton camp who accused him of ‘actively encouraging a foreign power to conduct espionage’
Donald Trump has a message for Russia: find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails.
The Republican presidential nominee, holding a Wednesday press conference, said that the 30,000 missing emails from Clinton’s private email server would reveal ‘some beauties’ and made an extraordinary plea for a foreign power to locate them.
‘Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,’ Trump said. ‘I think you’ll be rewarded mightily by our press!’